MelayuOnline.com is grateful for your contribution
MelayuOnline.com is a portal or database of global Malay world organized by Center for Research and Development of Malay Culture. This portal primarily focuses on both documenting and classifying data and all about Malay in the world in order to help those who intend to observe and understand Malay culture whether for looking it at a glance or for accomplishing deep academic researches such as paper writing, thesis and dissertation or for other interests.
MelayuOnline.com is dedicated to the glory of Malay civilization. This is a non-profit portal and free of charge. Therefore, for maintaining its existence, we would address our thanks to whom give valuable contributions as following:
- Data, articles, information, references, pictures and so on.
- Financial support in all kinds of currency.
- Giving invitation of covering news of Malay events held by yourself, or giving information about Malay events that you know.
This database is projected to become the preserving instrument of Malay cultural heritage in the entire world, it is therefore a noncommercial portal. Its existance is neither depended on the published advertisement on this portal nor on other commercial endeavors, but totally on your encouragement. The advertisements that would be published on this portal are restricted to the edvertisements which related to information of products, Malay people activities in all over the world, and Malay activities held by governments such as the government of Riau province, North Sumatra, Aceh, South Sumatra, West Sumatra, Jambi, Bengkulu, Bangka-Belitung, Lampung, South Kalimantan, West Kalimantan, East Kalimantan, South Sulawesi and any other provinces that uphold the Malay culture. In addition, contributions also hopefully come from Malaysian, Singaporean, Brunei Darussalam government and any other countries, and from who concern extensively with the glory of the Malay civilization.
In administering its activities, MelayuOnline.com needs to spend huge operational expenses for the needs listed below:
- Purchasing, substituting and maintaining hardwares (computers and all data processing equipments)
- Renting office and paying monthly overhead of office
- Paying salaries of photographers, reporters, data contributors, editors and other official employees
- Accomplishing official duty such as collecting data, reporting news and taking data photography
- Paying bandwidth charge and rackspace rent
- Purchasing name of domain
- Paying the charge of software development
- And supporting financially any other computation activities
In order to sustain the Malay cultural heritage, MelayuOnline.com do hopes financial support from you, whether at once, monthly or annually fund. The financial support can be transferred to our bank account at:
Balai Kajian Melayu
Bank Mandiri Cabang UNY Yogyakarta, Indonesia
A/C No : 137.00.0470000.7
Regarding our expression of giving thanks and appreciation toward your contribution, we would like to display contributors‘ name and their contribution on the portal. Meanwhile the spent funds and the details of its use will be reported transparently once in a year.
Whatever your support and contribution, and how much its amount will be very valuable for us. For the last word, we give our a lot of thanks for the given encouragement.
Jika kecil telapak tangan, nyiru kami tadahkan
Read : 101100 times.